Friday 2 November 2012

Universities & Schools

I was discussing the use of cartoons for educational purposes with other members of the Australian Cartoonists' Association the other day and it made me realize that quite a few of my cartoons are used this way. So, back home, I compiled a list of Universities and Schools that I know have used my cartoons. I am sure that this list is a lot longer, but I've compiled the list below based on the hard data I currently have...

Universities & Schools: Swansboro High School (USA), Dalhousie University (USA), Lee's Summit R-7 School District, Boston University, Michigan State University (USA), Duke University (USA), Colorado School of Mines (USA), University of Technology Sydney (Aus.), Alberta Education, Max Planck Institute for Physics, Nova Scotia Community College (Canada), University of Saskatchewan, University of Alberta, Wayne State University, University of La Verne, Flinders University, Tuckahoe School, Brigham Young University, University of Texas Health Science Center, University of Waterloo, University of British Columbia, RMIT University (Aus.), University of Southern Queensland (Aus.), San Francisco State University, Open University, University of Pittsburgh, Trent College, University of Cambridge, Leon County School, Monash University (Aus.), University of Bristol (UK), Cengage Learning, Conroe School District, La Trobe University (Aus.), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of Calgary, Portland State University-OCCD, Oxford University Press, Saffron Walden County High School, The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand, Harford Community College, Scholastic USA.

If you've seen my cartoons used at your School or University, it would be cool to know about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment